Corporate Alumni Conference
A 2-day invitation-only event to come and share your knowledge, trade experiences and socialize with other Alumni Leaders from around the world
WHEN: November 2019 (date TBD)
LOCATION: Atlanta, Georgia (USA)
COST: Conference, flight & accommodation complimentary to invited members
In addition to a series of panels and presentations from Corporate Alumni Leaders across the globe from a range of industries and from both smaller organizations all the way to Fortune 50 companies, we will also have specific talk tracks from featured speakers:
- LinkedIn : Hear from the experts at LinkedIn on how to develop a thought leadership program around your organization’s former employees.
- WorkDay : The leading global HR platform will talk about the importance of integrating your Alumni program to Offboarding, & Recruiting.
- SAP : Listen to experts at SAP on building the Alumni Experience Into The Employee Experience to re-enforce D&I initiatives.
- Building A Tribe : Hear from the foremost experts in community development on the tips and tricks to get the clicks!
- Design Thinking : How to innovate, ideate and try programming with your members and the steps to measure success & value.
- Expanding Your Team : How to recognize and train talent to expand your Alumni community.
Flight & Accommodation
Flights & Accommodations will be provided by Hilton Hotels & American Airlines.
For guests originating their journey from a non-AA hub, a comparable ticket will be offered on an alternative airline.
Interested in attending the Corporate Alumni Conference, please complete the fields below: