If the idea of rehiring former employees who quit seems
Now Brewing -Director! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a director, you will be leading the successful delivery of strategic programs for a newly launched Alumni Community through comprehensive engagement and acquisition. This is an active community of Starbucks alumni in the US — connected by our mission, values and our shared ambition to help people and the planet thrive. The ideal candidates will have a demonstrated history of strong leadership in strategic large-scale programs with complex cross functional demands. This role requires an innovative mindset, a track record of success working with senior executives, and experience with digital products. This is an opportunity to set the strategy and programmatic framework, develop channels to engage and learn from your audience, and design content and experiences that inspire and engage the alumni community. Must be community minded and embrace values of inclusiveness and diversity.
Leveraging Your Previous Experience, We Will Enable You To
- Provide vision, leadership, and oversight to the Alumni Program to execute the vision and strategy of the alumni engagement and acquisition programs
- Provide strategic recommendations to set the direction of the program in immediate phases, as well as developing long term engagement and retention strategies in partnership with a governance group
- Develop relationships with Business Leaders to ensure strategic programs are delivered across cross functional groups
- Creates a solid foundation in systems, processes, and procedures providing standards and guidance in the day-to-day running of the alumni site and supporting the development and launching of strategic programs.
- Evaluate and report on efforts and outcomes of campaigns, content and other strategies
- Responsible for managing resources to produce an integrated plan that includes program deliverables, strategic alignment, total revenue, profit opportunity and enterprise-wide impacts
We’d Love To Hear From People With
- 10 years leadership experience
- Knowledge of, and passion, for digital and social impact programs and measurements
- Experience leading teams, building relationships and delivering innovative programs
- Ability to translate business goals and strategy into measurable outcomes
- Innovative mindset and approach to work
- Energized by working in a fast-paced organization
- Let us give you the opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. It’s time for you #tobeapartner. Apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org