In an article published in Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business
The Cheesecake Factory – Recruitment Management Manager
You may know us for our huge, made-from-scratch menu and for being one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” – six years in a row. However, what you may not know is we are restaurateurs with concepts like no other (15 to be exact)! Culinary forward and relentlessly focused on creating delicious, memorable experiences, we know that only the best people can ensure we remain a leader in our industry.
This is where you come in. We’re looking for an innovative Recruitment Marketing Manager – someone who can balance the expansion of our employment brand across multiple concepts while driving high quality applicant flow into our tough to fill kitchens. You are creative and analytical, passionate and experienced. You don’t mind getting into the weeds and solving for the challenges a multi-billion dollar company with over 40,000 people needs to tackle on a daily basis.
You will lead our recruitment marketing initiatives to effectively and efficiently attract applicants, develop creative digital and social marketing materials and campaigns, guide our ad spend through partner agencies, and manage digital and social media for both regional and national recruitment marketing promotions and social advocacy programs.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- A creative ideator: you have an uncanny ability to think outside-the-box; turning people and events into powerful stories that exemplify our unique and compelling employment brand through online, print and social media.
- Project planner: you elegantly use your project management toolbox to keep yourself organized, your campaigns moving forward, and the team informed.
- Relationship builder: you are a master at building genuine relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of an organization.
- Social media savvy: you’ve never met a social media tool you didn’t like (or at least lurk for a while) … you are also an avid social media user and are constantly on the hunt to experience what’s new.
- Adaptable: you feel at home in a fast-paced environment and you’re able to change direction rapidly when priorities and deadlines shift. Social media moves fast and changes all the time, and you’re not only good with that, you love it.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive recruitment marketing strategy based on a strong employment value proposition and brand pillars.
- Manage company career websites and recruitment-focused digital site (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram) strategy for our concepts, including new creative and overall design as well as site enhancements.
- Design and develop compelling and effective marketing content to attract ideal candidate personas; develop editorial calendar, source content, and measure/monitor levels of engagement.
- Oversee all aspects of traditional job board recruitment initiatives (Indeed, Craigslist, etc.) in partnership with our Agency, optimizing national and targeted local spend, messaging, and technology usage.
- Oversee all aspects of social media recruitment marketing and advocacy across our restaurant concepts, partnering with Marketing and our Agencies.
- Develop and manage referral and alumni programs to build community involvement in sourcing and recruiting quality applicant flow.
- Design and deploy applicant process and communications improvements that improve the candidate experience and increase the conversion rate from candidate to applicant.
- Manage the budget for media/advertising and support services (e.g. advertising agencies, digital and social media partners, etc.).
- Gather data, analyze results and present reports to business leaders, providing insight and guidance into the effectiveness of recruitment marketing campaigns.
What we require:
- Minimum two (2) years of demonstrated experience in Recruitment Marketing.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience leveraging social media, digital marketing and media, and traditional recruiting media methods.
- Proven track record executing detailed digital recruitment marketing campaigns including analysis and strategy of campaign results.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Active and established social media user on multiple platforms (e.g., LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Demonstrated success leading strategic project teams
- Exemplary verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, advertising, human resources, or similar emphasis.
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For”, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, twenty-one The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 39,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time