In a recent article for Harvard Business Review, authors Everett
Financial Technology Partners is actively seeking an experienced Human Capital professional to coordinate our recruiting, onboarding, benefits, and other People Operations activities for both our New York and London offices. The ideal candidate is a passionate people-person, well spoken, extremely organized, and an exceptional team player with a can-do spirit! Additionally, he or she must have an excellent judgement to properly prioritize multiple and potentially competing demands in fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively maintain our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Greenhouse to ensure complete and accurate data collection and tracking of all firm candidates and prospects.
- Scheduling On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) dates and being a point of contact for the Career Center offices; coordinate OCR interview days ensuring that interview teams are scheduled and prepared with resume packets, directions, and all logistical information, etc.
- Communicate professionally in all candidate interactions and ensure a best-in-class candidate experience through all phases of the recruitment process.
- Consistently update and Maintain and update recruiting calendars, files, templates, materials, and metrics.
- Onboarding & Offboarding
- Ensure a high-touch, personalized experience for all new hires, working closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager and Employee Experience Manger on optimal timing and communication.
- Coordinate the successful onboarding logistics working with Finance, IT, and Offices Services.
- Execute a well-organized and personalized offboarding process, with the corporate alumni-ambassador in mind.
- Properly track and maintain HR records and personnel files.
- Performance Management
- Organize and execute on the multiple performance review cycles and processes.
- Support the Learning and Development and Employee Experience Managers on the various mentoring, coaching and learning programs.
- Assist in internal talent development initiatives and projects.
- Engagement & Culture
- Brand and culture ambassador for employees and candidates, proactively promote and lead activities to contribute to adoption of company values in action and positive office culture.
- Strengthen our culture with the right mix of communications, activities, and social events in New York and London that keep company culture and connectivity top of mind.
- Assist in internal talent development initiatives and projects, including the implementation of new HR tools and systems.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- 4-6 years of Recruiting, Human Resources, or Talent Management experience, including OCR
- Must have industry experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Investment Management, or Professional Services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Applicant Tracking systems (e.g. Greenhouse)
- Experience implementing a new HRIS or LMS system a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Works independently, proactively identifies actions to take or areas of improvement
- Communicates professionally with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable, start-up experience a plus
- Sense of urgency, responsiveness and dedication to your organization
- Calm under pressure and sense of humor a plus
- Passionate about people
- Bachelor’s degree